Our approach to consultation and project development is based on effective engagement. Our aim is to engage with any organisation or individual with an interest in the project.
It is our goal to meet and exceed planning regulations with commitment to:
- Early, ongoing and widespread engagement
- Involving local stakeholders and communities in project development and a dialogue about our energy futures, environmental impact, designs and the community
- Using diverse methods for diverse communities
- Being responsive to stakeholders’ concerns as well as local needs and aspirations
- Using a range of communication methods to keep our stakeholders informed, including public and virtual exhibitions, newsletters, this dedicated website, workshops, media engagement, visits and presentations to schools and local community groups and local community events.
Public Awareness Days July 2023
We held Public Awareness Events across the region during July 2023 allowing interested parties to find out more about our proposals.
Public Consultation – Llŷr 1
Public consultation on Llŷr 1 will run from 15 January to 11 February 2024. All feedback must be received by 23.59 hrs on Sunday 11 February 2023. We will bring forward Llŷr 2 later in the year.
All information relating to public consultation on Llŷr 1 can be found here.